Archive for category Weight Loss and Improved Health
If weight loss and improved health is an important goal for you, then start a running program is the perfect solution. Achieving weight loss goals with just a short walk away, it’s time to drop all the reasons why you can not exercise and get out there and walk your way to improved health and a slimmer you. Just keep reading and you will see how easy it really to get started and stay motivated to achieve your goals.
Start a running program is a superb choice for anyone because of age or physical condition will not stand in your way. Gives you start easy and not try to over do it right from the beginning of the program running can and will produce many positive results.
Whether your goal is weight loss or just improve the health of the program running is the best place to start. Every time you start a new exercise program is important that you first check in with your doctor to let him know what your plan. Once you have checked out by your doctor and you have the OK to follow through with your plan is important that you realize that you have to take slow in the beginning.
To start a new walking program, you must start by just walking 10 minutes 3 times a week. Now this may seem a little too cautious in the beginning, but believe it is the safest way to start a new weight loss program. Now that you’ve started a new program running and you have made a commitment to yourself to stick with it you can begin to add 10 more minutes to walk you every week. If you are having trouble breathing does not become discouraged, just cut back on the time you walk by 5 minutes or more. You want to walk at a pace that will increase your heart rate a few but you really want to stay at a comfortable pace for you.
Before you know it you’ll be one or two months into weight loss and fitness program. With your new walking program is important that you constantly challenge yourself, if you keep increasing the amount of time you walk you are sure to see your hard work pay off.
With your new running program your goal should be to extend your walk to 30 minutes at least three times a week, but the day you walk faster you will see results. Here are some benefits you will receive from all your efforts:
* Your muscles will be more tones to give your look slim and healthy
* You will see that the tasks that used to tire you are now easier to perform
* You will experience less stress in your life as things that are less will cause you to react in ways that stress
* You will see positive changes in the way you sleep as it will allow you to quieter logging awake more refreshed
* You will experience many health benefits like lowering blood pressure, lower risk for heart disease, reducing the chance of diabetes and much more
* You will lose body fat and replace it with a much more favorable muscle
* Overall your confidence will grow as you begin to see and feel the benefits of health improvement
* One of the benefits a lot from the experience of people is that they become much more open and they develop a positive mental attitude
* You will become more active in other aspects of your life such as playing outside with the kids or go to the beach
* If you stick with it you will achieve your weight loss goals with a whole host of positive effects
* You will feel younger and look younger
* You can enjoy in all the compliments you will receive fro friends and family when they start seeing all the positive changes in your appearance and attitude towards life